Scrabble word: BLUNDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLUNDER exist?
Definitions of BLUNDER in dictionaries:
- noun - an embarrassing mistake
- verb - commit a faux pas or a fault or make a serious mistake
- verb - make one's way clumsily or blindly
- verb - utter impulsively
- To move clumsily or blindly.
- To make a usually serious mistake.
- To make a stupid, usually serious error in; botch.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to move awkwardly or unsteadily”: blundered into the room and fell; flies bumbling against the open jam jar; floundered up the muddy mountain trail; a wagon lumbering along an unpaved road; twisted her ankle and lurched home; stumbled but regained his balance.
- verb - to make a mistake
There are 7 letters in BLUNDER: B D E L N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLUNDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLUNDER plus a wildcard: BLUNDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLUNDER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLUNDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.