Is BLUNDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLUNDER in various dictionaries:
- noun - an embarrassing mistake
- verb - commit a faux pas or a fault or make a serious mistake
- verb - make one's way clumsily or blindly
- verb - utter impulsively
- To move clumsily or blindly.
- To make a usually serious mistake.
- To make a stupid, usually serious error in; botch.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to move awkwardly or unsteadily”: blundered into the room and fell; flies bumbling against the open jam jar; floundered up the muddy mountain trail; a wagon lumbering along an unpaved road; twisted her ankle and lurched home; stumbled but regained his balance.
- verb - to make a mistake
There are 7 letters in BLUNDER: B D E L N R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLUNDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLUNDER, to go: BLUNDER?
Rearrange the letters in BLUNDER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of BLUNDER
6 letters out of BLUNDER
5 letters out of BLUNDER
4 letters out of BLUNDER
3 letters out of BLUNDER
2 letters out of BLUNDER
Contextual use of BLUNDER
What's nearby BLUNDER
Lookup in Wiki for BLUNDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLUNDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLUNDER"