Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLUNTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLUNTED exist?
Definitions of BLUNTED in dictionaries:
- verb - make less intense
- verb - make numb or insensitive
- verb - make dull or blunt
- verb - make less sharp
- verb - make less lively, intense, or vigorous
- adj - made dull or blunt
- adv - not sharp or pointed [adj BLUNTER, BLUNTEST] : BLUNTLY
There are 7 letters in BLUNTED: B D E L N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLUNTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLUNTED plus a wildcard: BLUNTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLUNTED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLUNTED
- Madlib blunted In The Bomb Shelter URBe
- Movoda Manual valholl
- Cartula Interior Frontal de Fugees - blunted On Reality
- blunted on REALITY
- Crying Baby Draws blunted Response in Depressed Moms Brain
- blunted Ganja Babe on the Beach
- Westcott 14835 Kids KleenEarth Scissors 5 Cutting Length - blunted ...
- Thank God I can get blunted Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Under-Performing All Blacks blunted by Lack of Edge Rugby Sports ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.