Scrabble word: GREEK
In which Scrabble dictionary does GREEK exist?
Definitions of GREEK in dictionaries:
- noun - the Hellenic branch of the Indo-European family of languages
- noun - a native or inhabitant of Greece
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of Greece or the Greeks or the Greek language
- The Indo-European language of the Greeks.
- Greek language and literature from the middle of the eighth century B.
- A native or inhabitant of Greece.
- A person of Greek ancestry.
- A member of a fraternity or sorority that has its name composed of Greek letters.
- Something that is unintelligible: Quantum mechanics is Greek to me.
- noun - something unintelligible
There are 5 letters in GREEK: E E G K R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GREEK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GREEK plus a wildcard: GREEK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GREEK
Images for GREEK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.