Is WALKER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WALKER in various dictionaries:
- noun - New Zealand runner who in 1975 became the first person to run a mile in less that 3 minutes and 50 seconds (born in 1952)
- noun - United States writer (born in 1944)
- noun - a person who travels by foot
- noun - a shoe designed for comfortable walking
- noun - a light enclosing framework (trade name Zimmer) with rubber castors or wheels and handles
- noun - an enclosing framework on casters or wheels
- One that walks, especially a contestant in a footrace.
- A frame device used to support someone, such as an infant learning to walk or a convalescent learning to walk again.
- A shoe specially designed for walking comfortably.
- adj - to advance on foot [v -ED, -ING, -S] : WALKABLE
There are 6 letters in WALKER: A E K L R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WALKER
To search all scrabble anagrams of WALKER, to go: WALKER?
Rearrange the letters in WALKER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WALKER
What's nearby WALKER
Lookup in Wiki for WALKER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WALKER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WALKER"