Scrabble word: WALKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WALKER exist?
Definitions of WALKER in dictionaries:
- noun - New Zealand runner who in 1975 became the first person to run a mile in less that 3 minutes and 50 seconds (born in 1952)
- noun - United States writer (born in 1944)
- noun - a person who travels by foot
- noun - a shoe designed for comfortable walking
- noun - a light enclosing framework (trade name Zimmer) with rubber castors or wheels and handles
- noun - an enclosing framework on casters or wheels
- One that walks, especially a contestant in a footrace.
- A frame device used to support someone, such as an infant learning to walk or a convalescent learning to walk again.
- A shoe specially designed for walking comfortably.
- adj - to advance on foot [v -ED, -ING, -S] : WALKABLE