Scrabble word: WALKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WALKER exist?
Definitions of WALKER in dictionaries:
- noun - New Zealand runner who in 1975 became the first person to run a mile in less that 3 minutes and 50 seconds (born in 1952)
- noun - United States writer (born in 1944)
- noun - a person who travels by foot
- noun - a shoe designed for comfortable walking
- noun - a light enclosing framework (trade name Zimmer) with rubber castors or wheels and handles
- noun - an enclosing framework on casters or wheels
- One that walks, especially a contestant in a footrace.
- A frame device used to support someone, such as an infant learning to walk or a convalescent learning to walk again.
- A shoe specially designed for walking comfortably.
- adj - to advance on foot [v -ED, -ING, -S] : WALKABLE
There are 6 letters in WALKER: A E K L R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WALKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WALKER plus a wildcard: WALKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WALKER
Images for WALKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.