Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AWAKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AWAKE exist?
Definitions of AWAKE in dictionaries:
- verb - stop sleeping
- adj - not in a state of sleep
- adj - mentally perceptive and responsive
- To rouse from sleep; waken.
- To stir the interest of; excite.
- To stir up (memories, for example).
- To wake up.
- To become alert.
- See Usage Note at <A href="AHD3_W.
- Completely conscious; not in a state of sleep.
- Vigilant; watchful.
- v - to wake up
There are 5 letters in AWAKE: A A E K W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AWAKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AWAKE plus a wildcard: AWAKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AWAKE
Images for AWAKE
- Ishq And awake (2011) 320FLAC Mediafire Rapidshare download ...
- ... New York Observer Presents The Premiere Of awake - Arrivals - Zimbio
- Katy Perry Wide awake katyperry Jo Brothers
- awake EL NIO MELN
- VA - awake The Machines Vol.7 Free Music Download Electro House ...
- ... new music video Watch Wide awake on vrilbertdarks Blog - Buzznet
- awake Season 1 (2012) Tv Series CD Covers DVD Covers Front ...
- Photo of Lena Olin from awake (2007)
- (Dead awake)
- DVD DVD - ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.