Scrabble word: SWEETEN
Is SWEETEN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SWEETEN in dictionaries:
- verb - make sweeter in taste
- verb - make sweeter, more pleasant, or more agreeable
- To make sweet or sweeter by adding sugar, honey, saccharin, or another sweet substance.
- To make more pleasant or agreeable.
- To soften or soothe: sweetened her mood.
- To make bearable; alleviate.
- To increase the value of (collateral for a loan) by adding more securities.
- To enhance the attractiveness or financial desirability of (an offer, for example).
- To increase the value of (an unwon poker pot) by adding stakes before reopening.
- To make less acidic: sweeten the stomach with antacids.
- To become sweet.
- adj - pleasing to the taste
- noun - something that is sweet
There are 7 letters in SWEETEN: E E E N S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWEETEN
Click to search all anagrams of SWEETEN plus a wildcard: SWEETEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWEETEN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SWEETEN
Lookup in Wiki for SWEETEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.