Scrabble word: SWEETEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWEETEN exist?
Definitions of SWEETEN in dictionaries:
- verb - make sweeter in taste
- verb - make sweeter, more pleasant, or more agreeable
- To make sweet or sweeter by adding sugar, honey, saccharin, or another sweet substance.
- To make more pleasant or agreeable.
- To soften or soothe: sweetened her mood.
- To make bearable; alleviate.
- To increase the value of (collateral for a loan) by adding more securities.
- To enhance the attractiveness or financial desirability of (an offer, for example).
- To increase the value of (an unwon poker pot) by adding stakes before reopening.
- To make less acidic: sweeten the stomach with antacids.
- To become sweet.
- adj - pleasing to the taste
- noun - something that is sweet