Scrabble word: GENTRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GENTRY exist?
Definitions of GENTRY in dictionaries:
- noun - the most powerful members of a society
- People of gentle birth, good breeding, or high social position.
- An upper or ruling class.
- The class of English landowners ranking just below the nobility.
- People of a particular class or group: another commuter from the suburban gentry.
- noun - people of high social class
There are 6 letters in GENTRY: E G N R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GENTRY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GENTRY plus a wildcard: GENTRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GENTRY
Images for GENTRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.