Scrabble word: THINNER
In which Scrabble dictionary does THINNER exist?
Definitions of THINNER in dictionaries:
- noun - a diluting agent
- adj - of relatively small extent from one surface to the opposite or in cross section
- adj - lacking excess flesh
- adj - very narrow
- adj - not dense
- adj - relatively thin in consistency or low in density
- adj - (of sound) lacking resonance or volume
- adj - lacking spirit or sincere effort
- adj - lacking substance or significance
- A liquid, such as turpentine, mixed with paint or varnish to reduce its viscosity and make it easier to apply.
- adj - having relatively little density or thickness
There are 7 letters in THINNER: E H I N N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THINNER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THINNER plus a wildcard: THINNER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THINNER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for THINNER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.