Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NAPPED
In which Scrabble dictionary does NAPPED exist?
Definitions of NAPPED in dictionaries:
- noun - a period of time spent sleeping
- noun - a soft or fuzzy surface texture
- noun - the yarn (as in a rug or velvet or corduroy) that stands up from the weave
- noun - sleeping for a short period of time (usually not in bed)
- noun - a card game similar to whist
- adj - (of fabrics) having soft nap produced by brushing
- verb - to sleep briefly
There are 6 letters in NAPPED: A D E N P P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NAPPED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NAPPED plus a wildcard: NAPPED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NAPPED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NAPPED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.