Scrabble word: SAVED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAVED exist?
Definitions of SAVED in dictionaries:
- verb - save from ruin, destruction, or harm
- verb - to keep up and reserve for personal or special use
- verb - bring into safety
- verb - spend less
- verb - accumulate money for future use
- verb - make unnecessary an expenditure or effort
- verb - save from sins
- verb - refrain from harming
- verb - spend sparingly, avoid the waste of
- verb - retain rights to
- verb - record data on a computer
- adj - rescued
- adj - guarded from injury or destruction
- adj - to rescue from danger, injury, or loss [v SAVED, SAVING, SAVES] : SAVEABLE
There are 5 letters in SAVED: A D E S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAVED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAVED plus a wildcard: SAVED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAVED
Images for SAVED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.