Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VATIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does VATIC exist?
Definitions of VATIC in dictionaries:
- adj - resembling or characteristic of a prophet or prophecy
- Of or characteristic of a prophet; oracular.
- v - to tell of or about in advance
There are 5 letters in VATIC: A C I T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VATIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VATIC plus a wildcard: VATIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VATIC
Images for VATIC
- vatic Frost
- SEX ... THE THREE LETTER WORD DESTROYING THE vaticAN
- vatic Clothing Contrast Singlet
- vatic by Apollonia Productions
- vatic Clothing Strong Foundation wmns Singlet
- the jesuit vatican new world order
- The vatic Project Physicist HAARP Manipulates Time
- Yamana Gold wird Groaktionr von vatic Ventures
- Radio vaticana - Wikipedia
- Casas La Selvatica (Costa RicaLimon) - Lodging Reviews - TripAdvisor
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.