Scrabble word: CAVITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAVITY exist?
Definitions of CAVITY in dictionaries:
- noun - a sizeable hole (usually in the ground)
- noun - space that is surrounded by something
- noun - soft decayed area in a tooth
- noun - (anatomy) a natural hollow or sinus within the body
- A hollow; a hole.
- A hollow area within the body: a sinus cavity.
- A pitted area in a tooth caused by caries.
- adj - an unfilled space within a mass [n -TIES] : CAVITIED
There are 6 letters in CAVITY: A C I T V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAVITY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAVITY plus a wildcard: CAVITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAVITY
Images for CAVITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.