Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PANTRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PANTRY exist?
Definitions of PANTRY in dictionaries:
- noun - a small storeroom for storing foods or wines
- A small room or closet, usually off a kitchen, where food, tableware, linens, and similar items are stored.
- A small room used for the preparation of cold foods.
- n - a closet or room for storing kitchen utensils
There are 6 letters in PANTRY: A N P R T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PANTRY plus a wildcard: PANTRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PANTRY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PANTRY
- Your kitchen pantry organization can help you in the kitchen.
- The pantry
- Stocking Up Your pantry Yea or NayRainy-Day Saver
- Accessible. Unique. Aesthetic.
- pantry Design in Baltimore Bethesda Great Falls and Potomac (Click ...
- Organized pantry
- modern version of the pantry - I actually find those wire baskets ...
- Kitchen pantry Designs Kitchen pantry Storage Kitchen Pantries ...
- well stocked-pantry - Trophy Mom Diaries
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.