Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FETCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does FETCH exist?
Definitions of FETCH in dictionaries:
- noun - the action of fetching
- verb - go or come after and bring or take back
- verb - be sold for a certain price
- verb - take away or remove
- To come or go after and take or bring back: The puppy fetched the stick that we had tossed.
- To cause to come.
- To bring in as a price: fetched a thousand dollars at auction.
- To interest or attract.
- To draw in (breath); inhale.
- To bring forth (a sigh, for example) with obvious effort.
- To deliver (a blow) by striking; deal.
- To arrive at; reach: fetched port after a month at sea.
- To go after something and return with it.
- To retrieve killed game.
- To take an indirect route.
- To hold a course.
- To turn about; veer.
- The act or an instance of fetching.
- A program routine that brings a module of a program from storage into main memory for immediate use.
- A stratagem or trick.
- The distance over which a wind blows.
- The distance traveled by waves with no obstruction.
- To reach a stopping place or goal; end up.
- To make up (lost time, for example).
- To bring forth; produce.
- To bring to a halt; stop.
- A ghost; an apparition.
- A doppelgnger.
- verb - to go after and bring back
There are 5 letters in FETCH: C E F H T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FETCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FETCH plus a wildcard: FETCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FETCH
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FETCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.