Scrabble word: DITCHED
Is DITCHED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DITCHED in dictionaries:
- verb - forsake
- verb - throw away
- verb - sever all ties with, usually unceremoniously or irresponsibly
- verb - make an emergency landing on water
- verb - crash or crash-land
- verb - cut a trench in, as for drainage
- verb - to dig a long, narrow excavation in the ground
There are 7 letters in DITCHED: C D D E H I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DITCHED
Click to search all anagrams of DITCHED plus a wildcard: DITCHED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DITCHED
Images for DITCHED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.