Scrabble word: DISGRACE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISGRACE exist?
Definitions of DISGRACE in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of dishonor
- verb - bring shame or dishonor upon
- verb - reduce in worth or character, usually verbally
- verb - damage the reputation of
- Loss of honor, respect, or reputation; shame.
- The condition of being strongly and generally disapproved.
- One that brings disfavor or discredit: Your handwriting is a disgrace.
- To bring shame or dishonor on: disgraced the entire community.
- These nouns denote the condition of being held in low regard.
- verb - to bring shame or discredit upon
There are 8 letters in DISGRACE: A C D E G I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISGRACE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISGRACE plus a wildcard: DISGRACE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISGRACE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISGRACE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.