Scrabble word: SCARRED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCARRED exist?
Definitions of SCARRED in dictionaries:
- noun - a mark left (usually on the skin) by the healing of injured tissue
- noun - an indication of damage
- adj - deeply affected or marked by mental or physical pain or injury
- adj - blemished by injury or rough wear
- verb - to form a scar (a mark left by the healing of injured tissue)
There are 7 letters in SCARRED: A C D E R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCARRED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCARRED plus a wildcard: SCARRED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCARRED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCARRED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.