Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FREAKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FREAKS exist?
Definitions of FREAKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a person or animal that is markedly unusual or deformed
- noun - someone who is so ardently devoted to something that it resembles an addiction
- verb - lose one's nerve
- v - to streak with color
There are 6 letters in FREAKS: A E F K R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FREAKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FREAKS plus a wildcard: FREAKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FREAKS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FREAKS
- freaks and Geeks - freaks and Geeks Wallpaper (708313) - Fanpop ...
- actor. He played Daniel Desario on the television show freaks ...
- freaks 1932 Wedding Feast - A photo essay
- What year is this 1373 Pretty lady Me-Me-Me.tv
- Mexico Declares War On Emo News exclaim.ca
- freaks and Geeks - freaks and Geeks Wallpaper (708311) - Fanpop ...
- Site injections progress or madness ... JuicedMuscle.com
- freaks Cast
- crazy fat dancing man in his underwear plays the flute. The caption ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.