Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KERF
In which Scrabble dictionary does KERF exist?
Definitions of KERF in dictionaries:
- A groove or notch made by a cutting tool, such as a saw or an ax.
- The width of a groove made by a cutting tool.
- v - to make an incision with a cutting tool
There are 4 letters in KERF: E F K R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KERF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KERF plus a wildcard: KERF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KERF
Images for KERF
- kerf illustration
- Effective kerf
- kerf block speeds the sawcuts - Fine Homebuilding Tip
- kerf Eyeworks A New Collection From Kimiko THE SPECTACLE SHOWCASE
- kerfs Lavender Wood Lotion - a creamy viscous liquid wax-oil blend ...
- Source kerf Design
- Actual kerf thickness markings on wooden board
- Robert Sorby Sorby Thin kerf Parting Tool (B830508830SH) - Product ...
- ... SL-25550C 10-Inch Table Saw Combo Full kerf Excellent for Saw Stop