Scrabble word: WAFER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAFER exist?
Definitions of WAFER in dictionaries:
- noun - a small adhesive disk of paste
- noun - a small thin crisp cake or cookie
- noun - thin disk of unleavened bread used in a religious service (especially in the celebration of the Eucharist)
- A small, thin, crisp cake, biscuit, or candy.
- A small, thin disk of unleavened bread used in the Eucharist.
- A flat tablet of rice paper or dried flour paste encasing a powdered drug.
- A small disk of adhesive material used as a seal for papers.
- A small, thin, circular slice of a semiconducting material, such as pure silicon, on which an integrated circuit can be formed.
- To seal or fasten together with a disk of adhesive material.
- To prepare in the form of wafers.
- To divide into wafers.
- verb - to seal with an adhesive disk
There are 5 letters in WAFER: A E F R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAFER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAFER plus a wildcard: WAFER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAFER
Images for WAFER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.