Scrabble word: WAFER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAFER exist?
Definitions of WAFER in dictionaries:
- noun - a small adhesive disk of paste
- noun - a small thin crisp cake or cookie
- noun - thin disk of unleavened bread used in a religious service (especially in the celebration of the Eucharist)
- A small, thin, crisp cake, biscuit, or candy.
- A small, thin disk of unleavened bread used in the Eucharist.
- A flat tablet of rice paper or dried flour paste encasing a powdered drug.
- A small disk of adhesive material used as a seal for papers.
- A small, thin, circular slice of a semiconducting material, such as pure silicon, on which an integrated circuit can be formed.
- To seal or fasten together with a disk of adhesive material.
- To prepare in the form of wafers.
- To divide into wafers.
- verb - to seal with an adhesive disk