Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WAFER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAFER exist?
Definitions of WAFER in dictionaries:
- noun - a small adhesive disk of paste
- noun - a small thin crisp cake or cookie
- noun - thin disk of unleavened bread used in a religious service (especially in the celebration of the Eucharist)
- A small, thin, crisp cake, biscuit, or candy.
- A small, thin disk of unleavened bread used in the Eucharist.
- A flat tablet of rice paper or dried flour paste encasing a powdered drug.
- A small disk of adhesive material used as a seal for papers.
- A small, thin, circular slice of a semiconducting material, such as pure silicon, on which an integrated circuit can be formed.
- To seal or fasten together with a disk of adhesive material.
- To prepare in the form of wafers.
- To divide into wafers.
- v - to seal with an adhesive disk
There are 5 letters in WAFER: A E F R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAFER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAFER plus a wildcard: WAFER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAFER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WAFER
- Intels upcoming 450mm Capable wafer Fab Moe Adham
- TSMC 18-inch wafer Volume Production On Course for 2015 techPowerUp
- ... to spend 10 billion building 450mm wafer factory Chips Geek.com
- Textura wafer-001wz5.jpg
- FileTunnocks-Caramel-wafer-Split.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Crispy wafer Cookies Recipe - Recipe for Polish Wafle or wafer Cookies
- SanDisks Lost wafer Capacity
- Chip wafer - Email Address Phone numbers everything www.123people ...
- Factory Automation Mark Murphy
- silicon wafer containing chips .