Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WAITER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAITER exist?
Definitions of WAITER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person whose occupation is to serve at table (as in a restaurant)
- noun - a person who waits or awaits
- One who serves at a table, as in a restaurant.
- A tray or salver.
- v - to work as a male server in a restaurant
There are 6 letters in WAITER: A E I R T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAITER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAITER plus a wildcard: WAITER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAITER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WAITER
- The waiter Shalu Wasu is Tickled By Life
- So You Want To Be A waiter
- Were Only Human... Hey Youre Wearing Me Out
- ... hard it is sometimes to get a waiters attention at a restaurant
- waiter.COM The Web Site for Your Appetite
- waiter Holding Menu Board And Tray Pub & Restaurant Decor Giftware
- Sign up and download this waiter Icon image for as low as 0.20 for ...
- waiter sommelier with bottles of wine and stemware on tray Stock ...