Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WRITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WRITE exist?
Definitions of WRITE in dictionaries:
- verb - produce a literary work
- verb - communicate or express by writing
- verb - have (one's written work) issued for publication
- verb - communicate (with) in writing
- verb - communicate by letter
- verb - write music
- verb - mark or trace on a surface
- verb - record data on a computer
- verb - write or name the letters that comprise the conventionally accepted form of (a word or part of a word)
- verb - create code, write a computer program
- To form (letters, words, or symbols) on a surface such as paper with an instrument such as a pen.
- To form (letters or words) in cursive style.
- To compose and set down, especially in literary or musical form: write a poem; write a prelude.
- To draw up in legal form; draft: write a will.
- To fill in or cover with writing: write a check; wrote five pages in an hour.
- To express in writing; set down: write one’s thoughts.
- To communicate by correspondence: wrote that she was planning to visit.
- To underwrite, as an insurance policy.
- To depict clearly; mark: “Utter dejection was written on every face” (Winston S.
- To ordain or prophesy: It was written that the empire would fall.
- To record (data) on a storage device.
- To trace or form letters, words, or symbols on paper or another surface.
- To produce written material, such as articles or books.
- To compose a letter; communicate by mail.
- To set down in writing.
- To reduce in rank, value, or price.
- To disparage in writing.
- To write in a conspicuously simple or condescending style: felt he had to write down to his students.
- To cast a vote by inserting (a name not listed on a ballot).
- To insert in a text or document: wrote in an apology at the end of the note.
- To communicate with an organization by mail: write in with a completed entry form.
- To reduce to zero the book value of (an asset that has become worthless).
- To cancel from accounts as a loss.
- To consider as a loss or failure: wrote off the rainy first day of the vacation.
- To express or compose in writing: write out a request.
- To write in full or expanded form: All abbreviations are to be written out.
- To write a report or description of, as for publication.
- To bring (a journal, for example) up to date.
- To overstate the value of (assets).
- To report (someone) in writing, as for breaking the law: wrote him up for speeding.
- adj - to form characters or symbols on a surface with an instrument [v WROTE, WRITTEN, WRITING, WRITES] : WRITABLE
There are 5 letters in WRITE: E I R T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WRITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WRITE plus a wildcard: WRITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WRITE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WRITE
- Finding Time to write
- 2011365058 write Anything rus vanwestervelt
- Minxes of Romance Read or write
- write31 237x300 write your own operations manual as a way to question ...
- We almost take it as a given that lawyers cant write. (Just dont ...
- Be All In Take Action 10 Steps to Success in MLM
- Paired and Group Writing Activity Sean Banvilles Blog
- 10 Great Reasons To write JULIETT SIERRA FOX
- Theologians write for the church not just the guild Theology ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.