Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HEATED
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEATED exist?
Definitions of HEATED in dictionaries:
- verb - make hot or hotter
- verb - provide with heat
- verb - arouse or excite feelings and passions
- verb - gain heat or get hot
- adj - made warm or hot (`het' is a dialectal variant of `heated')
- adj - marked by emotional heat
- Angry; vehement; impassioned: a heated argument.
- adj - having a high temperature
There are 6 letters in HEATED: A D E E H T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEATED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEATED plus a wildcard: HEATED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEATED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HEATED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.