Scrabble word: WATERSHED
In which Scrabble dictionary does WATERSHED exist?
Definitions of WATERSHED in dictionaries:
- noun - a ridge of land that separates two adjacent river systems
- noun - the entire geographical area drained by a river and its tributaries
- noun - an event marking a unique or important historical change of course or one on which important developments depend
- A ridge of high land dividing two areas that are drained by different river systems.
- The region draining into a river, river system, or other body of water.
- A critical point that marks a division or a change of course; a turning point: “a watershed in modern American history, a time that... forever changed American social attitudes” (Robert Reinhold).
There are 9 letters in WATERSHED: A D E E H R S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WATERSHED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WATERSHED plus a wildcard: WATERSHED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WATERSHED
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WATERSHED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.