Scrabble word: HARDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does HARDER exist?
Definitions of HARDER in dictionaries:
- adj - not easy
- adj - dispassionate
- adj - resisting weight or pressure
- adj - very strong or vigorous
- adj - characterized by effort to the point of exhaustion
- adj - produced without vibration of the vocal cords
- adj - (of light) transmitted directly from a pointed light source
- adj - (of speech sounds)
- adj - given to excessive indulgence of bodily appetites especially for intoxicating liquors
- adj - being distilled rather than fermented
- adj - unfortunate or hard to bear
- adj - dried out
- adj - firm and unyielding
There are 6 letters in HARDER: A D E H R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HARDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HARDER plus a wildcard: HARDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HARDER
Images for HARDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.