Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BREADTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does BREADTH exist?
Definitions of BREADTH in dictionaries:
- noun - the capacity to understand a broad range of topics
- noun - the extent of something from side to side
- The measure or dimension from side to side; width.
- A piece usually produced in a standard width: a breadth of canvas.
- Wide range or scope: breadth of knowledge.
- Tolerance; broadmindedness: a jurist of great breadth and wisdom.
- An effect of unified, encompassing vision in an artistic composition.
- noun - extent from side to side
There are 7 letters in BREADTH: A B D E H R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BREADTH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BREADTH plus a wildcard: BREADTH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BREADTH
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BREADTH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.