Scrabble word: BREATHED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BREATHED exist?
Definitions of BREATHED in dictionaries:
- verb - draw air into, and expel out of, the lungs
- verb - be alive
- verb - impart as if by breathing
- verb - allow the passage of air through
- verb - utter or tell
- verb - manifest or evince
- verb - take a short break from one's activities in order to relax
- verb - reach full flavor by absorbing air and being let to stand after having been uncorked
- verb - expel (gases or odors)
- adj - uttered without voice
- Having breath of a specified kind.
- verb - to inhale and exhale air
There are 8 letters in BREATHED: A B D E E H R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BREATHED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BREATHED plus a wildcard: BREATHED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BREATHED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BREATHED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.