Scrabble word: MALLET
In which Scrabble dictionary does MALLET exist?
Definitions of MALLET in dictionaries:
- noun - a sports implement with a long handle and a head like a hammer
- noun - a light drumstick with a rounded head that is used to strike such percussion instruments as chimes, kettledrums, marimbas, glockenspiels, etc.
- noun - a tool resembling a hammer but with a large head (usually wooden)
- A short-handled hammer, usually with a cylindrical head of wood, used chiefly to drive a chisel or wedge.
- A tool with a large head, used to strike a surface without damaging it.
- A long-handled implement used to strike a ball, as in croquet and polo.
- A light hammer with a rounded head for striking a percussion instrument.
- noun - a type of hammer
There are 6 letters in MALLET: A E L L M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MALLET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MALLET plus a wildcard: MALLET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MALLET
Images for MALLET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.