Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MALLET
In which Scrabble dictionary does MALLET exist?
Definitions of MALLET in dictionaries:
- noun - a sports implement with a long handle and a head like a hammer
- noun - a light drumstick with a rounded head that is used to strike such percussion instruments as chimes, kettledrums, marimbas, glockenspiels, etc.
- noun - a tool resembling a hammer but with a large head (usually wooden)
- A short-handled hammer, usually with a cylindrical head of wood, used chiefly to drive a chisel or wedge.
- A tool with a large head, used to strike a surface without damaging it.
- A long-handled implement used to strike a ball, as in croquet and polo.
- A light hammer with a rounded head for striking a percussion instrument.
- n - a type of hammer
There are 6 letters in MALLET: A E L L M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MALLET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MALLET plus a wildcard: MALLET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MALLET
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MALLET
- Rubber mallet. Use a rubber mallet when you hammer a finished-metal ...
- mallet - photopicture definition at Photo Dictionary - mallet word ...
- Rubber mallet
- ... CARPENTRY NAILING TOOLS mallet image - Visual Dictionary Online
- Stanley Tools Rubber mallet 24oz from 12.40
- lb rubber mallet pittsburgh item 69076 this rubber mallet ...
- ... mallet price 6 95 7 99 quantity a kiln dried beechwood mallet
- Wooden mallet 4in - Hammers & Mattocks - Hand Tools -Tools Electrical ...
- ... mallet option . Fast economic solution to everyday storage problems