Scrabble word: MALLET
In which Scrabble dictionary does MALLET exist?
Definitions of MALLET in dictionaries:
- noun - a sports implement with a long handle and a head like a hammer
- noun - a light drumstick with a rounded head that is used to strike such percussion instruments as chimes, kettledrums, marimbas, glockenspiels, etc.
- noun - a tool resembling a hammer but with a large head (usually wooden)
- A short-handled hammer, usually with a cylindrical head of wood, used chiefly to drive a chisel or wedge.
- A tool with a large head, used to strike a surface without damaging it.
- A long-handled implement used to strike a ball, as in croquet and polo.
- A light hammer with a rounded head for striking a percussion instrument.
- noun - a type of hammer