Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HAMLET
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAMLET exist?
Definitions of HAMLET in dictionaries:
- noun - a community of people smaller than a village
- noun - the hero of William Shakespeare's tragedy who hoped to avenge the murder of his father
- noun - a settlement smaller than a town
- A small village.
- n - a small town
There are 6 letters in HAMLET: A E H L M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HAMLET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HAMLET plus a wildcard: HAMLET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HAMLET
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HAMLET
- French actress Sarah Bernhardt in 1900 as hamlet.
- hamlet The (Tragic) Hero Transmedial Shakespeare
- hamlet - The Film and the Play
- Gormanston English hamlet
- LRs Queen Gertrude and hamlet Analysed Somewhat in the Air
- Expresso do Oriente hamlet
- English actor Sir Lawrence Olivier as hamlet in the 1947 film version.
- hamlet (1948)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.