Scrabble word: HELM
In which Scrabble dictionary does HELM exist?
Definitions of HELM in dictionaries:
- noun - steering mechanism for a vessel
- noun - a position of leadership
- verb - be at or take the helm of
- The steering gear of a ship, especially the tiller or wheel.
- A position of leadership or control: at the helm of the government.
- A helmet.
- verb - to steer a ship
There are 4 letters in HELM: E H L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HELM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HELM plus a wildcard: HELM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HELM
Images for HELM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.