Scrabble word: BALLET
In which Scrabble dictionary does BALLET exist?
Definitions of BALLET in dictionaries:
- noun - a theatrical representation of a story that is performed to music by trained dancers
- noun - music written for a ballet
- A classical dance form characterized by grace and precision of movement and elaborate formal technique, often but not always performed on point by the women dancers.
- A theatrical presentation of group or solo dancing to a musical accompaniment, usually with costume and scenic effects, conveying a story or theme.
- A musical composition written or used for this dance form.
- A company or group that performs ballet.
- adj - a classical dance form [n -S] : BALLETIC