Scrabble word: BALLET
In which Scrabble dictionary does BALLET exist?
Definitions of BALLET in dictionaries:
- noun - a theatrical representation of a story that is performed to music by trained dancers
- noun - music written for a ballet
- A classical dance form characterized by grace and precision of movement and elaborate formal technique, often but not always performed on point by the women dancers.
- A theatrical presentation of group or solo dancing to a musical accompaniment, usually with costume and scenic effects, conveying a story or theme.
- A musical composition written or used for this dance form.
- A company or group that performs ballet.
- adj - a classical dance form [n -S] : BALLETIC
There are 6 letters in BALLET: A B E L L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BALLET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BALLET plus a wildcard: BALLET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BALLET
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BALLET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.