Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BALLET
In which Scrabble dictionary does BALLET exist?
Definitions of BALLET in dictionaries:
- noun - a theatrical representation of a story that is performed to music by trained dancers
- noun - music written for a ballet
- A classical dance form characterized by grace and precision of movement and elaborate formal technique, often but not always performed on point by the women dancers.
- A theatrical presentation of group or solo dancing to a musical accompaniment, usually with costume and scenic effects, conveying a story or theme.
- A musical composition written or used for this dance form.
- A company or group that performs ballet.
- adj - a classical dance form [n -S] : BALLETIC
There are 6 letters in BALLET: A B E L L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BALLET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BALLET plus a wildcard: BALLET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BALLET
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BALLET
- ballet NEWS English National ballet & The ballet Russes with Chanel
- Fileballet-Ballerina-1853.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Lubbock Arts Alliance Art Groups ballet Lubbock
- Inspiration of the Week The ballet I Read Therefore I Am
- ballet dance classes Online lessons Learn ballet dancing teachers ...
- ballet erikasarahi
- ballet San Jose Students Prepare for Spring Performances Dance ...
- Photo Gaynor Minden
- ballet clssico o desenvolvimento e a transformao da dana ...
- Melissa Hamilton and Edward Watson in The Royal ballets Limen ...