Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OBLATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OBLATE exist?
Definitions of OBLATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a lay person dedicated to religious work or the religious life
- adj - having the equatorial diameter greater than the polar diameter
- Having the shape of a spheroid generated by rotating an ellipse about its shorter axis.
- Having an equatorial diameter greater than the distance between poles; compressed along or flattened at the poles: Planet Earth is an oblate solid.
- A member of one of various religious communities for men or women.
- noun - a layman residing in a monastery
There are 6 letters in OBLATE: A B E L O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OBLATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OBLATE plus a wildcard: OBLATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OBLATE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OBLATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.