Scrabble word: OBLATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OBLATE exist?
Definitions of OBLATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a lay person dedicated to religious work or the religious life
- adj - having the equatorial diameter greater than the polar diameter
- Having the shape of a spheroid generated by rotating an ellipse about its shorter axis.
- Having an equatorial diameter greater than the distance between poles; compressed along or flattened at the poles: Planet Earth is an oblate solid.
- A member of one of various religious communities for men or women.
- noun - a layman residing in a monastery