Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BALLOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does BALLOT exist?
Definitions of BALLOT in dictionaries:
- noun - a document listing the alternatives that is used in voting
- noun - a choice that is made by counting the number of people in favor of each alternative
- verb - vote by ballot
- A sheet of paper or a card used to cast or register a vote, especially a secret one.
- The act, process, or method of voting, especially in secret.
- A list of candidates running for office; a ticket.
- The total of all votes cast in an election.
- The right to vote; franchise.
- A small ball once used to register a secret vote.
- To cast a ballot; vote.
- To draw lots.
- verb - to cast a vote (a formal expression of will or opinion)
There are 6 letters in BALLOT: A B L L O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BALLOT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BALLOT plus a wildcard: BALLOT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BALLOT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BALLOT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.