Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BOLL
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOLL exist?
Definitions of BOLL in dictionaries:
- noun - the rounded seed-bearing capsule of a cotton or flax plant
- The seed-bearing capsule of certain plants, especially cotton and flax.
- v - to form pods
There are 4 letters in BOLL: B L L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOLL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOLL plus a wildcard: BOLL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOLL
Images for BOLL
- Filnamn boll.png
- Uppsala Profil & Reklam - Allt inom profilprodukter
- boll.jpg (141720 bytes)
- boll Togu
- boll - Wikipedia
- Page 3 for A-Z red .. red ... red SpanishDict Answers
- Tja vad tnker ni d ni ser denna bild
- Du r hr Hem Hundleksaker bollar Ofrstrbar boll
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.