Scrabble word: TOOLS
Is TOOLS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TOOLS in dictionaries:
- noun - an implement used in the practice of a vocation
- noun - the means whereby some act is accomplished
- noun - a person who is controlled by others and is used to perform unpleasant or dishonest tasks for someone else
- noun - obscene terms for penis
- verb - drive
- verb - ride in a car with no particular goal and just for the pleasure of it
- verb - furnish with tools
- verb - work with a tool
- verb - to form or finish with a tool (an implement used in manual work)
There are 5 letters in TOOLS: L O O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOOLS
Click to search all anagrams of TOOLS plus a wildcard: TOOLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOOLS
Images for TOOLS
Lookup in Wiki for TOOLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.