Scrabble word: CURIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does CURIA exist?
Definitions of CURIA in dictionaries:
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) the central administration governing the Roman Catholic Church
- One of the ten primitive subdivisions of a tribe in early Rome, consisting of ten gentes.
- The assembly place of such a subdivision.
- The Roman senate or any of the various buildings in which it met in republican Rome.
- The place of assembly of high councils in various Italian cities under Roman administration.
- The ensemble of central administrative and governmental services in imperial Rome.
- The central administration governing the Church.
- A medieval assembly or council.
- A medieval royal court of justice.
- adj - a court of justice [n -RIAE] : CURIAL
There are 5 letters in CURIA: A C I R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CURIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CURIA plus a wildcard: CURIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CURIA
Images for CURIA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.