Scrabble word: CURIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does CURIA exist?
Definitions of CURIA in dictionaries:
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) the central administration governing the Roman Catholic Church
- One of the ten primitive subdivisions of a tribe in early Rome, consisting of ten gentes.
- The assembly place of such a subdivision.
- The Roman senate or any of the various buildings in which it met in republican Rome.
- The place of assembly of high councils in various Italian cities under Roman administration.
- The ensemble of central administrative and governmental services in imperial Rome.
- The central administration governing the Church.
- A medieval assembly or council.
- A medieval royal court of justice.
- adj - a court of justice [n -RIAE] : CURIAL