Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CURIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does CURIA exist?
Definitions of CURIA in dictionaries:
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) the central administration governing the Roman Catholic Church
- One of the ten primitive subdivisions of a tribe in early Rome, consisting of ten gentes.
- The assembly place of such a subdivision.
- The Roman senate or any of the various buildings in which it met in republican Rome.
- The place of assembly of high councils in various Italian cities under Roman administration.
- The ensemble of central administrative and governmental services in imperial Rome.
- The central administration governing the Church.
- A medieval assembly or council.
- A medieval royal court of justice.
- adj - a court of justice [n -RIAE] : CURIAL
There are 5 letters in CURIA: A C I R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CURIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CURIA plus a wildcard: CURIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CURIA
Images for CURIA
- Filecuria Iulia.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- The curia Julia
- Rome Reborn 1.0 High Resolution Still Images
- The curia Julia. Photo Jona Lendering.
- curia Julia - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Cria Jlia Wikipdia a enciclopdia livre
- curia Iulia - RomaSegreta.it
- Parque da curia local onde passei bons momentos durante a minha ...
- Photos of Rome The curia Hostilia or Roman Senate
- Localizao - Grande Hotel da curia Golf e Spa