Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: URACIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does URACIL exist?
Definitions of URACIL in dictionaries:
- noun - a base containing nitrogen that is found in RNA (but not in DNA) and derived from pyrimidine
- n - a chemical compound
There are 6 letters in URACIL: A C I L R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to URACIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word URACIL plus a wildcard: URACIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word URACIL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for URACIL
- Pedagogies Hands-On Learning Manipulatives Humor Puzzles Games ...
- ... except for thymine which is replaced by uracil (U) a pyrimidine base
- Why can both thymine and uracil bind to adenine
- Figure 3- A simple image of uracil in one of its roles as an RNA ...
- uracil - encyclopedia article - Citizendium
- Structure of uracil
- Fileuracil-3D-balls.png - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- In the DNA double helix Guanine is always opposite Cytosine ...
- Thymine versus uracil
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.