Scrabble word: AURICLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AURICLE exist?
Definitions of AURICLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small conical pouch projecting from the upper anterior part of each atrium of the heart
- noun - the externally visible cartilaginous structure of the external ear
- The outer projecting portion of the ear.
- See atrium (n.
- An earlobe-shaped part, process, or appendage, especially at the base of an organ.
- adj - an ear or ear-shaped part [n -S] : AURICLED
There are 7 letters in AURICLE: A C E I L R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AURICLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AURICLE plus a wildcard: AURICLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AURICLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AURICLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.