Scrabble word: PECULIAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does PECULIAR exist?
Definitions of PECULIAR in dictionaries:
- adj - beyond or deviating from the usual or expected
- adj - unique or specific to a person or thing or category
- adj - markedly different from the usual
- adj - characteristic of one only
- Unusual or eccentric; odd.
- Distinct from all others.
- Belonging distinctively or primarily to one person, group, or kind; special or unique: rights peculiar to the rich; a species peculiar to this area.
- A privilege or property that is exclusively one’s own.
- A church or parish under the jurisdiction of a diocese different from that in which it lies.
- noun - something belonging exclusively to a person