Scrabble word: PECULIAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does PECULIAR exist?
Definitions of PECULIAR in dictionaries:
- adj - beyond or deviating from the usual or expected
- adj - unique or specific to a person or thing or category
- adj - markedly different from the usual
- adj - characteristic of one only
- Unusual or eccentric; odd.
- Distinct from all others.
- Belonging distinctively or primarily to one person, group, or kind; special or unique: rights peculiar to the rich; a species peculiar to this area.
- A privilege or property that is exclusively one’s own.
- A church or parish under the jurisdiction of a diocese different from that in which it lies.
- noun - something belonging exclusively to a person
There are 8 letters in PECULIAR: A C E I L P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PECULIAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PECULIAR plus a wildcard: PECULIAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PECULIAR
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PECULIAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.