Scrabble word: PECULIAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does PECULIAR exist?
Definitions of PECULIAR in dictionaries:
- adj - beyond or deviating from the usual or expected
- adj - unique or specific to a person or thing or category
- adj - markedly different from the usual
- adj - characteristic of one only
- Unusual or eccentric; odd.
- Distinct from all others.
- Belonging distinctively or primarily to one person, group, or kind; special or unique: rights peculiar to the rich; a species peculiar to this area.
- A privilege or property that is exclusively one’s own.
- A church or parish under the jurisdiction of a diocese different from that in which it lies.
- noun - something belonging exclusively to a person
There are 8 letters in PECULIAR: A C E I L P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PECULIAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PECULIAR plus a wildcard: PECULIAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PECULIAR
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words