Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VIRTUAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIRTUAL exist?
Definitions of VIRTUAL in dictionaries:
- adj - being actually such in almost every respect
- adj - existing in essence or effect though not in actual fact
- Existing or resulting in essence or effect though not in actual fact, form, or name: the virtual extinction of the buffalo.
- Existing in the mind, especially as a product of the imagination.
- adj - having the effect but not the actual form of what is specified
There are 7 letters in VIRTUAL: A I L R T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VIRTUAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VIRTUAL plus a wildcard: VIRTUAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VIRTUAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VIRTUAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.