Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VAULT
In which Scrabble dictionary does VAULT exist?
Definitions of VAULT in dictionaries:
- noun - a burial chamber (usually underground)
- noun - a strongroom or compartment (often made of steel) for safekeeping of valuables
- noun - an arched brick or stone ceiling or roof
- noun - the act of jumping over an obstacle
- verb - jump across or leap over (an obstacle)
- verb - bound vigorously
- An arched structure, usually of stone, brick, or concrete, forming the supporting structure of a ceiling or roof.
- An arched overhead covering, such as the sky, that resembles the architectural structure in form.
- A room or space, such as a cellar or storeroom, with arched walls and ceiling, especially when underground.
- A room or compartment, often built of steel, for the safekeeping of valuables: a bank vault.
- A burial chamber, especially when underground.
- An arched part of the body, especially the top part of the skull.
- To construct or supply with an arched ceiling; cover with a vault.
- To build or make in the shape of a vault; arch.
- To jump or leap, especially with the use of the hands or a pole.
- The act of vaulting; a jump.
- verb - to provide with a vault (an arched ceiling)
There are 5 letters in VAULT: A L T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VAULT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VAULT plus a wildcard: VAULT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VAULT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VAULT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.