Scrabble word: VAULTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VAULTS exist?
Definitions of VAULTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a burial chamber (usually underground)
- noun - a strongroom or compartment (often made of steel) for safekeeping of valuables
- noun - an arched brick or stone ceiling or roof
- noun - the act of jumping over an obstacle
- verb - jump across or leap over (an obstacle)
- verb - bound vigorously
- verb - to provide with a vault (an arched ceiling)
There are 6 letters in VAULTS: A L S T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VAULTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VAULTS plus a wildcard: VAULTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VAULTS
Images for VAULTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.