Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VAULTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VAULTS exist?
Definitions of VAULTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a burial chamber (usually underground)
- noun - a strongroom or compartment (often made of steel) for safekeeping of valuables
- noun - an arched brick or stone ceiling or roof
- noun - the act of jumping over an obstacle
- verb - jump across or leap over (an obstacle)
- verb - bound vigorously
- v - to provide with a vault (an arched ceiling)
There are 6 letters in VAULTS: A L S T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VAULTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VAULTS plus a wildcard: VAULTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VAULTS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VAULTS
- Cremation Urn vaults Milan Vault
- Learn more about antique Diebold safes
- ... Basilique Sainte-Trinit de Cherbourg Cross rib vaults 2009 08 31.jpg
- Edinburgh vaults Looking For Ghosts
- Sexpartite Ribbed Vault Showing Two Compartments with the Fillings ...
- FileTower vaults at All Hallows by the Tower London.jpg - Wikimedia ...
- This Raid will be available in 10 and 25 player mode and will contain ...
- This activity is designed to be accessible to A-level maths students ...
- The Fallout Movie That Never Was WatchPlayRead - Its What We Do
- Becka_Clean_01.jpg 24-Sep-2011 2149 5.1M