Scrabble word: TITULAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does TITULAR exist?
Definitions of TITULAR in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to a legal title to something
- adj - of or bearing a title signifying status or function
- adj - of or pertaining to the title of a work of art
- adj - of or associated with or bearing a title signifying nobility
- adj - existing in name only
- Relating to, having the nature of, or constituting a title.
- Existing in name only; nominal: the titular head of the family.
- Bearing the title of a church or monastery that is no longer active.
- Bearing a title: titular dignitaries.
- Derived from a title: the titular role in a play.
- noun - one who holds a title
There are 7 letters in TITULAR: A I L R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TITULAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TITULAR plus a wildcard: TITULAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TITULAR
Images for TITULAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.