Scrabble word: TITULAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does TITULAR exist?
Definitions of TITULAR in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to a legal title to something
- adj - of or bearing a title signifying status or function
- adj - of or pertaining to the title of a work of art
- adj - of or associated with or bearing a title signifying nobility
- adj - existing in name only
- Relating to, having the nature of, or constituting a title.
- Existing in name only; nominal: the titular head of the family.
- Bearing the title of a church or monastery that is no longer active.
- Bearing a title: titular dignitaries.
- Derived from a title: the titular role in a play.
- noun - one who holds a title