Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ALIBI
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALIBI exist?
Definitions of ALIBI in dictionaries:
- noun - (law) a defense by an accused person purporting to show that he or she could not have committed the crime in question
- noun - a defense of some offensive behavior or some failure to keep a promise etc.
- verb - exonerate by means of an alibi
- A form of defense whereby a defendant attempts to prove that he or she was elsewhere when the crime in question was committed.
- The fact of having been elsewhere when a crime in question was committed.
- An explanation offered to avoid blame or justify action; an excuse.
- verb - to make excuses for oneself
There are 5 letters in ALIBI: A B I I L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALIBI
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALIBI plus a wildcard: ALIBI?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALIBI
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALIBI
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.