Scrabble word: ABATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABATE exist?
Definitions of ABATE in dictionaries:
- verb - make less active or intense
- verb - become less in amount or intensity
- To reduce in amount, degree, or intensity; lessen.
- To deduct from an amount; subtract.
- To put an end to.
- To make void.
- To fall off in degree or intensity; subside.
- To become void.
- adj - to reduce in degree or intensity [v ABATED, ABATING, ABATES] : ABATABLE
There are 5 letters in ABATE: A A B E T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABATE plus a wildcard: ABATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABATE
Images for ABATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.