Scrabble word: WASTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does WASTED exist?
Definitions of WASTED in dictionaries:
- verb - spend thoughtlessly
- verb - use inefficiently or inappropriately
- verb - get rid of
- verb - run off as waste
- verb - get rid of (someone who may be a threat) by killing
- verb - spend extravagantly
- verb - lose vigor, health, or flesh, as through grief
- verb - cause to grow thin or weak
- verb - cause extensive destruction or ruin utterly
- verb - become physically weaker
- adj - serving no useful purpose
- adj - not used to good advantage
- adj - (of an organ or body part) diminished in size or strength as a result of disease or injury or lack of use
- adj - very thin especially from disease or hunger or cold
- Not profitably used or maintained: a wasted inheritance.
- Needless or superfluous: These are wasted words.
- Deteriorated; ravaged: a wasted landscape.
- Frail and enfeebled, as from prolonged illness; emaciated.
- Under the influence of a mindaltering drug.
- Having elapsed.
- verb - to use thoughtlessly
There are 6 letters in WASTED: A D E S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WASTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WASTED plus a wildcard: WASTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WASTED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WASTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.