Scrabble word: WASTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does WASTED exist?
Definitions of WASTED in dictionaries:
- verb - spend thoughtlessly
- verb - use inefficiently or inappropriately
- verb - get rid of
- verb - run off as waste
- verb - get rid of (someone who may be a threat) by killing
- verb - spend extravagantly
- verb - lose vigor, health, or flesh, as through grief
- verb - cause to grow thin or weak
- verb - cause extensive destruction or ruin utterly
- verb - become physically weaker
- adj - serving no useful purpose
- adj - not used to good advantage
- adj - (of an organ or body part) diminished in size or strength as a result of disease or injury or lack of use
- adj - very thin especially from disease or hunger or cold
- Not profitably used or maintained: a wasted inheritance.
- Needless or superfluous: These are wasted words.
- Deteriorated; ravaged: a wasted landscape.
- Frail and enfeebled, as from prolonged illness; emaciated.
- Under the influence of a mindaltering drug.
- Having elapsed.
- verb - to use thoughtlessly