Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STAKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does STAKED exist?
Definitions of STAKED in dictionaries:
- verb - put at risk
- verb - place a bet on
- verb - mark with a stake
- verb - tie or fasten to a stake
- verb - kill by piercing with a spear or sharp pole
- v - to fasten with a stake (a pointed piece of wood or metal)
There are 6 letters in STAKED: A D E K S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STAKED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STAKED plus a wildcard: STAKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STAKED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STAKED
- rabbit hides staked
- FARK.com (6747757) The nicest most positive review of a Twilight ...
- ... .netfs71f2010166daBuffy_staked_Edward__The_End_by_indirox.jpg
- PLASTICMENPLASTICPARTS red river
- staked XXVI by aip-stock on deviantART
- Left (click for larger photo) staked in Universal Joints are not ...
- Universal joint and method of servicing a staked universal joint ...
- US Geography - Great Plains Virtual Field Trip - Dr. Alan A. Lew - NAU
- Tom Chambers Rockin Robin staked Wild Bird Bath [TOMCHBB004 ...
- Saddle Up Pardner Its staked Plains Roundup Time photo
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.