Scrabble word: STACKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does STACKED exist?
Definitions of STACKED in dictionaries:
- verb - load or cover with stacks
- verb - arrange in stacks
- verb - arrange the order of so as to increase one's winning chances
- adj - arranged in a stack
- adj - (of a woman's body) having a large bosom and pleasing curves
- Attractively formed and large-breasted.
- verb - to lay one upon the other
There are 7 letters in STACKED: A C D E K S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STACKED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STACKED plus a wildcard: STACKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STACKED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STACKED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.