Scrabble word: TASTED
Is TASTED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TASTED in dictionaries:
- verb - have flavor
- verb - perceive by the sense of taste
- verb - take a sample of
- verb - have a distinctive or characteristic taste
- verb - distinguish flavors
- verb - experience briefly
- adj - to perceive the flavor of by taking into the mouth [v TASTED, TASTING, TASTES] : TASTABLE
There are 6 letters in TASTED: A D E S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TASTED
Click to search all anagrams of TASTED plus a wildcard: TASTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TASTED
Images for TASTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.