Scrabble word: ARRANGE
Is ARRANGE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ARRANGE in dictionaries:
- verb - put into a proper or systematic order
- verb - make arrangements for
- verb - plan, organize, and carry out (an event)
- verb - set (printed matter) into a specific format
- verb - arrange attractively
- verb - adapt for performance in a different way
- verb - arrange thoughts, ideas, temporal events
- To put into a specific order or relation; dispose: arrange shoes in a neat row.
- To plan or prepare for: arrange a picnic.
- To bring about an agreement concerning; settle: “It has been arranged for him by his family to marry a girl of his own class” (Edmund Wilson).
- To reset (a composition) for other instruments or voices or for another style of performance.
- To come to an agreement.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to distribute or dispose persons or things properly or methodically”: arranging figures in numerical sequence; marshal all the relevant facts for the presentation; tried to order my chaotic life; organizing and coordinating fund-raising efforts; sorted the sweaters according to color; systematizing a vast assortment of rules into a cohesive whole.
- verb - to put in definite or proper order
There are 7 letters in ARRANGE: A A E G N R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARRANGE
Click to search all anagrams of ARRANGE plus a wildcard: ARRANGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARRANGE
Images for ARRANGE
Lookup in Wiki for ARRANGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.